Yes, there's a list. And here it is my brothers:
- Buy a piece of artwork that will fit in that currently empty spot above my dining table.
- Get to at least an intermediate level in French conversation.
- Install a splashback in my kitchen, so I don't have repaint that fricken space behind my cooktop again.
- Mend all those items of clothing that have minor faults; a button missing here, a broken zipper there. And then wear them.
- Read 30 novels.
- Learn to
love, toleratepretend to tolerate exercise.
- Draw, create, make more.
- Get an engagement ring made, so that people actually believe it when I say I'm engaged.
- Reduce my bread and potato intake (but I love them so much!!!!!!)
- Spend less and invest more.